aboutlinkarchives


Thursday, April 10, 2014
Bye First year, and hello second year . @ Thursday, April 10, 2014

Assalamu'alaikum.. well its been a while kan ..sat jaa dah habeh sem 2 ,and kawan kawan yang masuk matrik and asasi pun dah habeh,depa masuk degree teruihh..kita diploma jaa..sobs sobs.. im gonna start my sem 3 in Pasir Gudang,yeah a new campus.. Its just tooo farr far away from home.adoyai..actually,there just too many tragedy maybe or probs about this moving on to new campus..But in sha Allah,everything gonna be okay..truely said, im quite excited but half worried also..everything are new and live cost..And hopefully,we re girls get into college..Kind of sad bcause apart from family and it just tooo far . --' Okay,lets drop about the new campus and going to PG..And alhamdulillah,we re completely happy and left a lot of memories in UiTM Pulau Pinang,the place where i find my bestie,family and new awesome friends yaw.. It just to meaningful to me. People always said once we entered in college life,we gonna stuck in love and relationship and whatsoever,but to me it not important because i've awesome buddies who always beside me maann..So,just stop that relationship and love whatsoever..Friendship just too awesome man..Well thank you buddies . :*





about
♪ JUST ♬

♥ " If u feel that you're very down,just close your eyes and say 'This is my journey. ALLAH puts me here. It's HIS plan,so I have just to carry on and trust on HIM. In-sha-Allah.' ♥ This is my memory site. ♥ Be respectful and do respect others. Assalamu'alaikum.
create &inspire.