aboutlinkarchives


Sunday, November 16, 2014
End Of The Year Entry @ Sunday, November 16, 2014




Assalamu'alaikum and hello peeps !
 So what's up ! Its been a while since a post ma entry. okaaayyyy.. Im a quite depressed lately and as usual,thinking about small matters, my self confidence haaaaad been dropped quite a lot..senang ceta level 1 teruih jatuh tergolek masuk icu..and always being negative thinking. T.T cenaa nak bagiii hilaaaanngg tuuueeee..tataw pasaipa..its not like the first time my grades had been dropped a lot. 
Alhamdulillah, semua subject luluih.. hati duk kata ada paper repeat jaa..okaayy bukannya tak bersyukur,, gue tawuu ada lagi yang bawah dari gue.. it just... err  i dont know..maybe sebab keliling akuuu semua bijaksana jauhari bagai kot..thats y im feeling this way.. and i feel sorry towards my mum and dad. T.T kerna gue tawu ada hikmah,,ada benda nak kena upgrade,,in all aspect. seqeyau Allah uji kita dengan kenikmatan,buat kita lagi lalai..Allahu..
Hmm Tak taw cena nak study sebab akuu bukannya ulat buku,plisss next sem jangan ada subject theory banyak sangat..actually I was almost giving up at that time but I know I need to get my head straight. 
Pluss ! Im gonnaaaa live with new people and suasana yang agak baruu sayaa. And the truth is gue sangat laa tak pandai berkawan..i mean starting,the intro and stuff.. Hoping that all of us can get along together well and happily ever after. I wish . so yeah, tetiap sem memang style study akan berubah eh aku nie..need to try a new style for the next sem..Semoga caranya berjayaa yaaa...And Fairuz, hoping that i still can spend time hanging out and sesi memfeelingkan diri,tak maw emo emo dah naah,,aku takdak nak p bilik dalam masa 5 minit dah lepaih nie..sobs sobs..sooo adios fellas !

Dear heart, may you be stronger than before.












about
♪ JUST ♬

♥ " If u feel that you're very down,just close your eyes and say 'This is my journey. ALLAH puts me here. It's HIS plan,so I have just to carry on and trust on HIM. In-sha-Allah.' ♥ This is my memory site. ♥ Be respectful and do respect others. Assalamu'alaikum.
create &inspire.